1. Set a goal for every month of the year (lbs lost, amount of debt paid off, number of family members you reunite with, etc.)
2. No matter what, NEVER GIVE UP!! God never gave up on us, so why should we give up on ourselves.
3. Be diligent and research everything you do (how to pay off debt, how to eat healthier, how to cook a dish healthier, etc)
4. Find an accountability partner with the same goals and do it together! Prosper together, lose weight together, pay off debt together, etc.
5. Remember where your light shines from daily and keep your faith strong no matter if you are ready to give up or things are just not going right.
Remember, a dollar paid off is better than a dollar more in debt. An inch or 2 lost is better than a lb gained or sometimes even lost.
Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! GOD BLESS!! Any questions, let me know!!
P.S. I am going to be fasting in January (supposedly the Daniel Fast) and I am going to try to keep up with blogging about my experiences and my new recipes I come up with. Stay tuned and subscribed!!